We are Located in two of the Finest locations in the country.
You and your family or loved ones can now be a part of your future and training.
Our Seattle training facility is located in a professional setting of one of the country’s premier technical colleges. Renton Technical Institute – www.rtc.edu. At RTC we are able to offer our students first class accommodations with our rooms being comfortable and with the latest in multimedia capabilities. We have chosen the Seattle site with you the student in mind. When you come to our facility to train for infrared, you will be exposed to a large majority of the industries that utilize infrared technologies from Aerospace, Automotive, Construction and Building Technology, Culinary, Health Careers, Manufacturing and Product Service Technology.
You might be wondering why all this is important?
Emerald’s infrared training curriculum will allow you to directly take your skills and through workshops we will provide hands on training in any of these disciplines on campus. All too often other training facilities do not have the practical applications that you can experience firsthand.
We teach both the theoretical as well as the practical applications of infrared inspections. While you are training with Emerald Infrared we provide continental breakfast, beverages and lunch Monday-Thursday with Fridays being for review and testing. As an added bonus when you train with Emerald Infrared we have specifically chosen our venues to be family friendly. Meaning, you will be in our customized classes and labs from 8am-5pm Monday-Thursday with a half day on Friday. This could be an ideal time to bring your loved ones or family and enjoy the splendor that the NW has to offer in the summer.
Emerald Infrared training facility in Seattle is located just minutes away from SeaTac airport and is near a broad range of Hotels and restaurants. Within minutes of Downtown Seattle you can take in sites from the Famous Pikes Place Market (where they actually throw fish), the Seattle Water Front, the Space Needle, the Seattle Center and many other sites and sounds. For more information go to www.visitseattle.org. If you desire any additional information to make your stay more enjoyable while training with Emerald Infrared please let us know.
In the winter months we will be training in the tropical paradise of Honolulu, HI.
Training will increase your credibility, enhance your career, and build your thermal imaging business. We offer IR training, certification, and re-certification in all aspects of thermography, including:
- Level I, II, and III courses
- Specialized instruction in building diagnostics, roofing, electrical, mechanical, research and science, and optical gas imaging
- Online courses that cover the basics of thermal camera operation and reporting software
Emerald Infrared in an affiliate instructional training center using the curriculum designed and offered through Infraspection Institute.
Nine comprehensive standards are now available from Infraspection Institute. These documents cover equipment operation, temperature measurement, and specific thermographic applications. The selection and use of applicable standards, specifications, and guidelines are taught in all Infraspection Institute course.
Many or our hotels offer free pick up at the airport and transportation to and from their hotel to our infrared training facility. We want to make your experience with Emerald Infrared training interesting, enjoyable and rewarding for your career and family.
Hampton Inn – Seattle-Southcenter / Best Western
Hampton Inn – Seattle-Southcenter (click to toggle)
- Complimentary on the House hot breakfast
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
- Business services
- Complimentary local calls
- Premium coffee and tea
- On the run breakfast bags
- Pool and exercise room
- TV features
- Bathroom amenities
- Lap desk
- Hilton Honors
- Free pick and return to Sea-Tac airport
- Reservations: call 425-228-5800
- 7200 South 156th Street,Tukwila, WA 98188
- www. Hampton-inn.com/hi/sea-southcenter
Best Western (click to toggle)
- Tranquil riverside setting in the heart of Seattle’s Southside District
- Enjoy warm comfortable lodgings in tastefully decorated rooms
- Pillow top mattresses
- Flat panel high-definition TV’s
- Microwave – refrigerator and more
- Two restaurants/bars attached to the hotel – O’Sushi & Grill
- Complimentary Hot breakfast
- Exercise facility
- 24 hour airport shuttle service
- Business Center
- Outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi
- Complimentary USA Today newspaper
- Guest laundry/valet services
- 15901 W. Valley Hwy,
- Tukwila, WA 98188 •
- 425-226-1812 • www.bestwestern.com/southcenter
Embassy Suites – Seattle-Southcenter
Features (click to toggle)
- Spacious two-room suites featuring Serta Suites Dreams Mattresses
- Sofa bed in the living room and flat screen TV
- Oversized work desk, ergonomic chair, dual line phones each with data port
- High-speed internet service and secure in-room printing to the business center
- Include are a microwave, coffee maker and mini-refrigerato
Restaurants (click to toggle)
- Complimentary cooked to order breakfast
- Complimentary Evening Managers reception
- Basil’s Kitchen & Bar open daily for lunch and dinner
Amenities & Attractions (click to toggle)
- Indoor heated pool
- Whirlpool, dry sauna & sundeck
- 24/7 fitness center featuring leading-edge cardio and resistance training equipment from Precor
- Local attraction include but not limited to Starfire Sports Complex (3 blocks), Museum of Flight (5 mi), Pike Place market (12 mi), Seattle Mariners & Seahawks Stadiums (10 mi)
Services (click to toggle)
- Shuttle service to and from the airport and local area within a 5 mile radius
- USA Today available daily
- 24/7 Embassy Business Link Business Center featuring high-speed internet access
Reservations (click to toggle)
- Call 206-219-2146 – Speak with Allyson
- 15920 W. Valley Hwy
- Seattle, WA 98188